Monday, April 27, 2009

Sexy Mechanic working on a R34 Skyline

My Sexy Asian Mechanic called me, telling me that there is a R34 Skyline up in her workshop for tuning. But she is not feeling too well, hence she got a colleague to attend to the Skyline.

It was an extremely warm afternoon. It just got hotter once I saw the mechanic.

She was attending to the wheels when I walked in. Obviously not too happy to have extra company.




She even threatened to chase me out. Ouch !




She explained that this car had caused her a big headache ...




And she will lose her top if she cannot finish it on time. (I am crossing my fingers that she can't do it on time)




I told her that I will just hang around and watch and promised to be a good boy.

She told me that if I try anything funny, she will use the bar on me. (Geee ... I think all the long hard bars are her best friends)




She is activating the NOS on the car for the final tune on the dyno machine.




Look at her great smile and you can guess that she had once again did a great job on the car.




I suspect that this R34 Skyline that got featured in Carbon Clad was the car that she was working on.



(Just kidding, but if she was really the mechanic, I am sure the owner of the car will be smiling all the way to the bed.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment