Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Mechanic 2 - Test Drive

After your car is done with the service, she will take your car out for a spin to make sure that everything is in place. That's how professional she is.


Taking extra care to open the door:




She will climb into the seats if she needs to:





Adjusting herself into the seats:





The test drive:
(Look at how serious she is, she love this job)
But can someone tell her that her leg need to be at the pedals please.




After the test drive:
(Look out how tired she is, she really give it her all)



Oh yeah, did I already mentioned that she love it on the sports seats:




After a day of hard work:





Disclaimer: I do not know who she is or where this workshop is (if it even exists). I did not took these photos (How I wish). They were sent to my email box. If you have the IP rights to them, please contact me so that I can give you the credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment