Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How to get your man to buy you a car.

1. Get him to the show room
2. Make a big fuss
3. Try to drive the car away

It seem that the below clip is taken in Shanghai, China. A woman kick a big fuss when her man refuse to buy her the car she want. She jumped into the seat and try to drive the car away. Eventually, the man took out his credit card and make the purchase.



---

Transcript:

Man: "This car does not suit you"

Woman: "It Does. It suit me well"

Man: "You are making a fuss again. Everytime we go shopping, you muct kick a big fuss"

Woman shouting (After listening to it 10 over times, I still dunno what is she shouting)

Man: "No matters how fierce you are, I will not buy it for you."

Woman open door and got in the car.

Man: "Even if you sit in the car, I will not buy it." (Ya Right !)

---

You knew what happen next.

Over in China, online users are debating if the clip is staged by the Buick showroom reasoning that in the showroom, the key should not be in the car at all. Well to me, stage or not, I don't really care. Just hope that my wife don't see this clip and will not learn from her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment