Friday, July 10, 2009

Hwang Mi Hee Special - S-OIL Series

Sorry guys we are still sorting out the Formula Drift Babes Photos.

Its really hard to sort out the better shoted photos (YES !!! We need quite a professional cameraman to shoot them looking good.)

Frankly, I still prefer looking at my favourite Hwang Mi Hee.

I enjoy looking at her so much, I gonna do a special series on her for this weekend. A total of 130+ photos of her wearing the S-OIL race queen dress. (Well, at least I dun need to select the photos. All are NICE !!!)

Name: Hwang Mi Hee (황미희)
Birthday: January 21, 1982
Height: 174cm
Weight: 51kg
Vital: 35-24-35
Hobbies: Movies, music, reading, exercise
Motto: Practice makes perfect
Favorite Car: Porsche, Bentley
Profession: model and race queen

Even with short hair I think she simply still look marvelous !!












Previously Posted Sets :
Hwang Mi Hee Set 1
Hwang Mi Hee Set 2
Hwang Mi Hee Set 3
Hwang Mi Hee Set 4
Hwang Mi Hee Set 5
Hwang Mi Hee Set 6
Hwang Mi Hee - Wallpaper
Hwang Mi Hee - Playing Pool

0 comments:

Post a Comment